• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Upload 9 GB of Acrobat Reader to either Google Drive or to Document Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have 9 GB of .pdf content on $free Acrobat Reader on iPad Air 2. I may in the future need to restore these files to a Windows OS so how can I upload the full 9 GB  - as a unit rather than uploading each file separately - to either Google Drive or to Document Cloud.

How do I purchase more Document Cloud storage - i assume that Adobe's $free default is less than 10 GB

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have a Mac/Windows computer and so iTunes is therefore irrelevant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can't understand why this question is Assumed Answered. this forum is becoming crazier every time i see it — so  just won't see it anymore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines