• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use the completed form as a template?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir die Android-App Adobe Acrobat Reader heruntergeladen und ein beschreibbaren PDF-Formular-Dokument über die Dateien dort hinzugefügt.

Das Ausfüllen, Unterzeichnen und per Mail versenden klappt wunderbar - allerdings möchte ich die ausgefüllten Eingaben anschließend gerne wieder löschen, sodass das Formular als eine Art Vorlage wieder von Anfang an Neu auszufüllen wäre.

Übersehe ich dazu etwas oder ist das in der App nicht machbar?

Vielen Dank schonmal für eure Hilfe.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doertem_fdz,

As I understand you are trying to delete the information filled in the completed PDF form.

Once you add information in the form fields and sign the document, you cannot make any changes to that document.

If you wish to use the form as template, then I ouwld suggest to create an copy of the document before you fill and sign the document.

This is applicable for both the dekstop and mobile application.

Once you add siganture to the PDF form and save it, the form gets locked. Then you cannot make any changes to the completed form fields.

Hope that answeres your query.

Let us know if you were referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doertem_fdz,

As I understand you are trying to delete the information filled in the completed PDF form.

Once you add information in the form fields and sign the document, you cannot make any changes to that document.

If you wish to use the form as template, then I ouwld suggest to create an copy of the document before you fill and sign the document.

This is applicable for both the dekstop and mobile application.

Once you add siganture to the PDF form and save it, the form gets locked. Then you cannot make any changes to the completed form fields.

Hope that answeres your query.

Let us know if you were referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines