• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hyperlink dont work in ipad

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created hyperlinks in pdf file ("Go to a page view" and "button" functions within the same document, not website) on PC, but they does not work in ipad. They still work when previewing in OneDrive (both app and website) by using ipad. What's wrong with the Acrobat Reader??

Thanks!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kamc36326133,

The latest version 18.10.00 version is available in AppStore. Could you please try to update it to see if it works for you now?

Thank you,

-derek

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamc,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

The team is working on the fix for this issue.

We plan to release a fix in the near future.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The strangest phenomenon is that i can use the functions 5 months ago, but the links are malfunctioned now, since the same file is put in the same ipad and opened with the same Adobe Reader......

Hope your team repair the error asap. Thx!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

meenakshin83966505​,

I need the hyperlinking, text field, dropdown and checkbox functionality of the Interactive PDFs in Adobe Reader DC on iOS devices. I work for a very large scale automotive company in North America and your glitches that have stripped the functionality from our interactive PDF files has outraged myself and my company especially since the functionality has never been an issue on iOS devices for the last 5 years.

I fully expect a new release of your Adobe Reader DC on iOS devices with the interactive capabilities restored by the end of day today or I will expose your astronomical flaws all over social media. Totally unacceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Again, we are sorry about the links. However, as far as we know, the other interactive features you mention (checkboxes eg) still work (I just tested many of them to reconfirm). If you see something different, please share a sample file with me via direct message.

Unfortunatey, releasing an update is not something that can happen “today”, so threats won’t help (as much as a sympathize with wanting to share frustration when something like this happens). We go through extensive testing prior to a release and we like to batch fixes together so we aren’t updating any more than we have to. We just submitted a new version to Apple for review And it contains the link fix and a fix for several other issues. Apple’s review process is unpredictable. That process will likely take through the weekend at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kamc36326133,

The latest version 18.10.00 version is available in AppStore. Could you please try to update it to see if it works for you now?

Thank you,

-derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the links and bottoms works properly. Great!!

Thanks Adobe team for the swift action

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kamc36326133,

I'm glad to hear that it works for you.

Cheers,

-derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 18.1 is working correctly now for all links and interactivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi kevin.heinl,

I'm glad to hear that it works for you.

Cheers,

-derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version I'm on:  22.04.00 (20220421.155212)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops... wrong thread 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines