• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I upgraded to pro version so that I could add hyperlinks to uploaded PDFs taken with adobe scan.

So first I scan the doc and it saves as a PDF.

then when I double click to edit the PDF, the only option I have is to delete it.

I have a textbook with references to lots of different pages and its driving me crazy flipping pages back and forth. I wanted to capture the page, save as PDF, and create hyperlink within the page to an image of the other page/chart required.

sometimes there are 4 different pages I need to go to from each page and the manual is 210 pages long. please tell me there's a way! Happy to buy any packages I need for this as I have 20 plus manuals and counting,!  Forever hopeful.. 

TOPICS
Create PDF , General troubleshooting , iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create hyperlinks with Adobe Acrobat on Windows or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does that mean it has to be the desktop version?  Is it different on iPad? the options quite literally aren't there? I can only delete I can't edit the PDF in any other way. Someone mentioned maybe since it's an OCR that it wouldn't behave the way as a tue PDF.  Is there anyone from adobe that would walk me through this on a phone step by step,especially since I'm paying 16.95 a month for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines