I always want to open the first page when I open a pdf file from a reader

Please tell me how

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 오승훈오,

This is a designed behavior of mobile application. You can not change the preferences setting in mobile app as you can on desktop application. By default it will open the pdf file from its last viewed page.

Regards,

Akanchha 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, that is how they open. Can you give us some more info on what is actually happening when you open a pdf? Is it one in particular or is it all of them? What version of Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example-

reading a file at page30 and closed it.

When I open the file next it opens up from the last view (page30) again

at Mobile (Android)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 오승훈오,

This is a designed behavior of mobile application. You can not change the preferences setting in mobile app as you can on desktop application. By default it will open the pdf file from its last viewed page.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 오승훈오,

As requested by~graffiti, to understand the issue in better manner it would be helpful if you describe it a little bit more?

I assume, is that you are referring to the file opens up from the same page where you closed last time?

For example- If you were reading a file at page30 and closed it. When you open the file next it opens up from the last view (page30) again.

If this is the case, then you can change this setting from- Edit>Preference>Document> Uncheck "Restore last view settings when reopening document "

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's right

but

I wonder how it works on mobile (Android)

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines