• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to see my Android application in Share menu list while sharing pdf from adobe 18.3 version application

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to see my Android application in Share menu list while sharing pdf from Adobe 18.3 version application but below versions of Adobe app, I am able to see my app in Share menu.

Do I need to change in my Android to make it work?any ideas?

Please help me resolve the issue

Thank you,

Babu

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

We can able to see our Android application in adobe Share menu list with latest Adobe Android Mobile app 18.4.1.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Babu!

We're sorry for the trouble you had, please install the latest patch for Adobe Android Mobile app 18.3.1 from the Play store and reboot the device once and check.

Is it possible to post a screenshot of the issue?

let us know how it goes after the latest update.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

Thank you for your response. i installed Adobe Android Mobile app 18.3.1 from the Play store and i rebooted the mobile device still i am not able to see my Android App (GoServicePro) in share menu list when i share pdf from Adobe Android Mobile app.

Adobe Android Mobile app with version 18.3.1 screeshot

Adobe18.3.1.png

But i am able to see my Android app GoServicePro with Adobe Android Mobile app with version 18.2 ,please find below   screenshot

Adobe 18.2.png

i placed Xamarin android syntax in my activity to show my app in share menu list

[IntentFilter(new[] { Intent.ActionSend },

Categories = new[] { "android.intent.category.DEFAULT" }, DataMimeType = "application/pdf")]

is there any modification or settings needed in my activity or app to show my app GoServicePro in share menu list of Adobe Android Mobile app of latest version?

Please help me resolve the issue ASAP.we are eagerly waiting for your working solution

Thanks,

Nagendrababu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

i gave respone to your post on 3 days before.but i did not receive the reposnse. Any soultion for my post.

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nagendrababuk,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. The issue has been reported to the Engineering team and they are working on a fix.

Will share an update on the fix is available publicly.

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

Thank you for your response.we are waiting for fix.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

Any update regarding the issue which i posted?

Thank you,

NagendraBabu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

Any update regarding the issue which i posted?

Thank you,

NagendraBabu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

do we have any update regarding my posted issue?

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nagendra,

There is an updated version 18.3.2. released recently.

Please try to update the application on your Android device and check if that makes any difference.

Try rebooting the device after the update.

If the option still not appears, let us know the OS version installed on the device.

Also, share the make and model of the Android device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i got the same problem too: updating the application to 18.3.2 is not working for me, still does not show my app in share dialog. Actually debugging with Android 8.1.0 (Redmi S2).

Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I updated the android adobe app with a version of 18.3.2 and rebooted my android device and tried to shared pdf from Adobe app but still, I am not able to see my android app(GoServicePro) in the shared menu list.

Mobile device specifications

Model Number:Samsung SM- J810G

seems to me not a problem with mobile device os version and model number because i am able to see other android apps in shared menu list like WhatsApp,Gmail etc.

whether i missed any setting in my android app?

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I did not found a solution from my side. I am waiting for a response from Adobe engineers team.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please update latest Adobe Android Mobile app 18.4.1 and try to see your android application in adobe share menu list.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nagendra,

Thank you for updating us that the recent release has resolved the issue for you.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Please make sure that you have updated the application to the latest version 18.4.1 available on Play store.

If you still experience any issue, please update the forum thread.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Any soution for my post?

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Any solution for my post?

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

i would like to have an update for my post.I'd appreciate it if you could make this a priority.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

We can able to see our Android application in adobe Share menu list with latest Adobe Android Mobile app 18.4.1.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello AnandSri,

I have exactly same problem with Adobe 18.3.x. I am not able to see my android app listed in shared menu, but other apps are listed. It is showing in 18.2 version. Do I need to add any permissions or anything in my android application to work with latest version??. Please update me it's a bit hard and urgent.

Ideas are appreciated.!

Thanks

Sreeni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

Any updates on this....??

Thank you,

Sreeni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

i would like to have an update for my post.I'd appreciate it if you could make this a priority.

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

Thank you,

Nagendra Babu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines