• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t save in OneDrive

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, from Adobe acrobat I can't save my files to OneDrive. Only I have options for Dropbox documents cloud and Drive.

Any  help?

TOPICS
Edit and export , General troubleshooting , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you downloaded and installed the OneDrive app in your mobile device?

If you don't have it installed you won't be able to do anything you're currently  trying to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

obviously, it is installed. Paid version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell if this started happening after the last Acrobat Reader mobile update?

Also, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the OneDrive app and follow the Micrososft recommended guidance on how to setup your OneDrive account, change file storage location, and synchronize folders?

Maybe you could've miss  a step during registration.

In the acrobat reader mobile app, review these configuration steps again:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/access-onedrive-files.html 

See the note  to users about Microsoft decomissioning the Office365 discovery API.  

If you haven't updated your app , that's the first thing to do. If you're already updated to the latest version disregard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use drive so im not sure why you can't save it sorry im not
much help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is actually the second user that I've seen in about a week  reporting back to the forums with  this  exact issue.

I would ask the same question in a Micrososft support forums and see if they 're tracking some sort of release notes addressing this new issue.

I'm kind of curious now if this has anything to do with MS Windows 10. 

In MS Windows 10 it is included in the operating system by default. That said, since I don't use OneDrive, I 'm not sure if you have to be signed-off from one device in order to sign-in with the same account in another computer device.

Does anyone knows if that is actually a restriction of the OneDrive cloud service?

I've read something about how to configure the OneDrive connectors with the Acrobat mobile app. But pretty much all the steps I've seen out in the web always start by saying by installing the app in the mobile device. Then create and synchronizing the folders that  you will share... this part is done in MS Windows 10 while you're online; not from the app itself. And it seems to be essential since without creating a stirage folder and sharing it I doubt it will be visible when you try to find the  cloud service listed in the Acrobat Reader mobile app options.

Last step, the guidance also suggest to synchronize these newly created folder(s). But my guess is that, just like the Acrobat mobile app needs permission to use the OneDrive connector, maybe (just maybe...) you need to give full permission to the app as well in your mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+++Additional insights,

I've noticed in the  Adobe Helpx Guidance that OneDrive is usually "Off" by default. It is possible that you may need to make OneDrive the default cloud app in the moble device if you're gonna work with files shared through that service.

Nevertheless, I just found these old Helpx guidance:

This last link it repeats what we already know: https://blog.adobe.com/en/2017/08/31/easy-access-to-onedrive-files-in-acrobat.html#gs.evethm

But I was thinking if this has to be done first in MS Windows 10.

Anyway, I think people are confusing that adding the cloud account service shown in the image examples of the link above, is not the same as downloading and installing the app from GooglePlay (Android) or iTunes (iOS).

The link above fails to mention that you may need to have   the OneDrive app pre-installed in your mobile device for it to become visible as listed option... this is what I've been trying to explain all along.  But again, if you've already done this and the problem is still happening then disregard this whole comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. No option for opening from one drive from within the Adobe Acrobat app but all other options available 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines