• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t use Acrobat Reader to « modify the pdf »

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot use my subscription to modify PDF due to an unknown error. Can you please help me?EF091D40-7849-479B-AE5E-6A32CE63C451.jpeg

TOPICS
Create PDF , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Reader doesn't modify PDFs, it would allow Fill & Sign, comment, save a copy and print, as long this is not restricted by the source PDF document that you're viewing with Adobe Reader.

To edit and modify a PDF use your Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (paid subscription). If you don't have Acrobat Pro DC installed in your computer you need to download and install it.

You can go here: https://account.adobe.com/plans/

And check under "Manage Plans" if you have Acrobat Pro listed there (if your subscription is current it should appear listed there). Click on the download button and install it.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Reader doesn't modify PDFs, it would allow Fill & Sign, comment, save a copy and print, as long this is not restricted by the source PDF document that you're viewing with Adobe Reader.

To edit and modify a PDF use your Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (paid subscription). If you don't have Acrobat Pro DC installed in your computer you need to download and install it.

You can go here: https://account.adobe.com/plans/

And check under "Manage Plans" if you have Acrobat Pro listed there (if your subscription is current it should appear listed there). Click on the download button and install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines