• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded a document onto my Apple IPad Pro (December 2018 version) running IoS 12.4. It is in the 'On This iPad' location showing as 'application-pdf.pdf.pdf'. When I try to open it it shows " Could not open due to an unknown error". It will not let m

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete tyhis document?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to complete my comments above:

It will not let me take any actions. When I try to delete it, it shows: "Unable to delete".

I have tried reopening the App and restarting the iPad.

HOW DO I DELETE THIS DOCUMENT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may be a permission conflict. Try to reboot the iPad by holding the ON button and HOME button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really sure what you are asking and not sure if this has anything to do with Adobe Acrobat Reader for iPad + iPhone.

You should post your question on how to delete files, or Programs (Apps), from an iPad over on the Apple iPad forum.

The people on the Apple forum are better equipped to answer question of how iOS works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines