Exit

I have a premium package and I still cannot convert to pdf

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DB48ABD3-C353-4864-867A-EF2C3E0B903D.png

C1029F8B-AE7F-4785-A93A-E9BBC8D8593E.png

I have the premium package and payments are being deducted from my subscription. Since two month I have been trying to use the pdf converter but every time it's asking me for a free trials or upgrade. When I try to upgrade, the app informes that I have already a premium account however I am still not able to convert as it takes me back to upgrading/trail page!!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please try to sign out of the application and reboot the device. Then sign-in again and go to the profile icon at the top right corner. Select Subscriptions and click on Restore purchases. Now check if the feature works or you still experience the same issue.

Also, we did check your Adobe account using the email address you have used to sign in here in the community.  There is no service listed in your account.

If you are using an alternate email address for the mobile application and experience the same behavior, please check your Adobe account to confirm.

Use the steps as suggested below:

1. Open this link: https://account.adobe.com/

2. Sign in with your credentials that you use for the mobile application.

3. Go to Plans > My plans.

Check the Acrobat premium listed there.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please try to sign out of the application and reboot the device. Then sign-in again and go to the profile icon at the top right corner. Select Subscriptions and click on Restore purchases. Now check if the feature works or you still experience the same issue.

Also, we did check your Adobe account using the email address you have used to sign in here in the community.  There is no service listed in your account.

If you are using an alternate email address for the mobile application and experience the same behavior, please check your Adobe account to confirm.

Use the steps as suggested below:

1. Open this link: https://account.adobe.com/

2. Sign in with your credentials that you use for the mobile application.

3. Go to Plans > My plans.

Check the Acrobat premium listed there.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines