• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have error it’s not working in my phone

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not edit anything can you access my phone via remote and fix the issue please ? 

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. The user-to-user support forums don't provide technical troubleshooting support remotely to any mobile device or computer device.

In fact, your cell phone carrier is the only entity that can have access to your phone remotely in the context that you're inquiring about.

Maybe when yuo post an inquiry it would help if you're more specific about what exactly are you trying to do and what type of operating system you run in that mobile device, what PDF mobile app are you using to handle PDF documents. Are you subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say to contact Adobe Customer Care directly. The user-to-user support forums don't provide technical troubleshooting support remotely to any mobile device or computer device.

In fact, your cell phone carrier is the only entity that can have access to your phone remotely in the context that you're inquiring about.

Maybe when yuo post an inquiry it would help if you're more specific about what exactly are you trying to do and what type of operating system you run in that mobile device, what PDF mobile app are you using to handle PDF documents. Are you subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines