• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have over a 1000 pdf on my Galaxy Tablet. Where are they stored?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to backup the files to my PC but I can't find them with the MyFiles app or when I connect the tablet to my pc with a usb cable.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Apologies for the trouble caused, as described above you want to back up your files and want to know where are the files stored? For better understanding, we need some more information:

• Are you using Adobe Acrobat Reader application to view files on your tablet?
  • Are you opening PDFs from location "On this device" or "Document Cloud" on your mobile application?

Adding on to Bernd Alheit

If you are opening files from Document Cloud, you may please refer to the link -Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards,

Amal

(This response has been edited)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As you have mentioned that you are not able to locate the files on your device, please confirm if PDFs appear under the "On this device", "Document Cloud" or Other accounts added under Files in the Adobe Acrobat Reader applicaiton.

Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application only helps you to view the PDFs in the application. The PDFs do not get saved in the application on the Android device. If the files appear under "On this device", they might be saved in the Download folder or on File Manager on your device.

If you are still not able to locate the files, you can use the share option in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application to save them on an alternate location.

And if they appear under the Document Cloud storage on the device, you can access those files online from here Adobe Document Cloud. You can open the link in any browser on your desktop and download files from there for backup.

If you are opening files from any third party account added under Files in Acrobat Reader application, then you can access those files either from their application (if the app installed on your device) or from their cloud storage.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines