• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’m subscribed but will request to suscribe again

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit a pdf but it keeps showing me that I need to updgrade to premium service when I am already subscribed. When I press the suscribe button it tells me I am already subscribed but I can't use it..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I'm subscribed through the App Store, but it shows me as a free user under my name in the settings page. I've tried signing out and signing back in, restoring purchases, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and canceling then renewing my subscription, none have worked. If I try to use a premium feature a loading screen comes up with a message that reads "Purchase complete. Waiting for feature activation." But the loading screen never ends. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem sort of. I'm trying to create a pdf and I get sent to a page for purchasing and when I tap continue I get back the message that I've already purchased, which I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this issue. I have subscribed, reloaded the app and done all the things mentioned in the other replies to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines