• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to chg the ph number that verification codes would be sent to should the need arise, however,

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to chg the ph number on my account that verification codes and communications are to be sent to should the need arise; However, I can't seem to find the location in the app to do this on both Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Sign and Fill. Where do I do this in the app?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your inquiry correctly, you don't do that from the Acrobat Pro DC application nor the Reader mobile app.

You need to go online and log in to adobe.com.

Manage your AdobeID user account profile and change your contact information from there.

Your AdobeID is the email account that you registered your AdobeID.

If you have an alternate email address, ensure that you select the primary email address and that the contact information that you want is associated with that primary email.

Adobe Sign  (not Fill & Sign) will allow digital and electronic signatures and enforce email address or password ID verification based off of the email you provide when signing a PDF document.

Is this the issue you're referring to?

You can also log in to your account from the app or Acrobat and manage your account once you get redirectes to the website via your default browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So  where do I chg the ph #?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pat30151293edfy ,

Go to this page:

Scroll down to "Edit billing and payment" => click or tap on that button => a new dialogue window will open up => click on "Edit".

You will be able to change your phone number in the blank provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Pat30151293edfy,

Hope you are doing well.

As mentioned above, you can change the phone number by logging in here: https://account.adobe.com/profile/

and then click the edit from the phone number.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines