Highlighted

I need to know how to get a copy of my 2019 tax returns

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how to get a copy of my 2019 tax returns or either can they be mailed to me at XXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX

Assuming that you or your tax preparer created a PDF version of your 2019 tax returns, Adobe and particpants in this community certainly don't have those PDF files or paper printouts of same.

Also, please don't post personally-identifiable information such as your address. We have edited that out for your protection.

TOPICS
PDF forms, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

I need to know how to get a copy of my 2019 tax returns

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how to get a copy of my 2019 tax returns or either can they be mailed to me at XXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX

Assuming that you or your tax preparer created a PDF version of your 2019 tax returns, Adobe and particpants in this community certainly don't have those PDF files or paper printouts of same.

Also, please don't post personally-identifiable information such as your address. We have edited that out for your protection.

TOPICS
PDF forms, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Feb 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Feb 13, 2020 0