• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve a Mac and a windows computer, bought adobe for Mac and tried to buy for windows - not possible?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought adobe for Mac, bought also one for my windows computer but was told that I'm not allowed to buy two programs for one household.

Please give me options how to use adobe acrobat for my Mac and for a windows computer in ONE family. I'm astonished a little bit.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly did you buy ("Adobe" could be quite a lot of things, and Acrobat Reader Mobile isn't for Mac or Windows)? Please give the exact name of the product or subscription, as it works differently depending on your product and whether it is permanent license or subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it’s
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Student und Teacher Windows Online - for two different computers

Henry W. Kosak
Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so it's a perpetual license. (Well, until it stops working). This is indeed for either Windows or Mac, but not both. (Subscriptions are different).

I haven't heard of any restriction, but it might be related to the student status. Who or what is telling you, one program per household?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines