• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

if i reinstall adobe acrobat in my ipad, are my files from former app remains?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

plss help. my ipad is being restored and my files from adobe acrobat are very important. will my files remain when i install again the adobe acrobat?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are restoring from a full iPad backup including the applications and data files, yes, the local PDF files from Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS will also be restored. If otherwise, you will lose those local files. If the files were stored on the Adobe Document Cloud, the files will not be lost in any case.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are restoring from a full iPad backup including the applications and data files, yes, the local PDF files from Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS will also be restored. If otherwise, you will lose those local files. If the files were stored on the Adobe Document Cloud, the files will not be lost in any case.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines