• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

II add signature on phone but not showing in DC on my computer

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using fill and sign on my phone and adding a signature but when I sign in on a computer the signature is not showing up when I use fill and sign.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

The Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application is a standalone application. It does not need any login.

Hence, does not sync any data with the Document Cloud or Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

When you install the Fill & Sign application on the mobile device, it automatically syncs with Reader only to open the PDF form.

So, if you add and save any signature on the Fill & Sign application on mobile, the signature will not sync with the desktop application.

Hope the information helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scottl,

As you have mentioned above, you have added the signature in PDF using the Fill & Sign mobile application.

When you use Fill & Sign mobile application, it does not sync the changes on the original PDF.

It saves the document with the signature in the Fill & Sign application from where you can share or send the file.

That is the reason when you open the PDF on desktop application, the signature does not show.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the issue is the mobile app not syncing with the cloud. I have had instances where an employee adds signature to fill and sign , but when the use fill and sign on a pc the signature is not available to sign documents.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

The Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application is a standalone application. It does not need any login.

Hence, does not sync any data with the Document Cloud or Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

When you install the Fill & Sign application on the mobile device, it automatically syncs with Reader only to open the PDF form.

So, if you add and save any signature on the Fill & Sign application on mobile, the signature will not sync with the desktop application.

Hope the information helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines