Improvement/ suggestion for sticky notes option

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe reader is wonderful application, I have a suggestion if sticky notes option given in this application is added with option to attach hand written notes and picture from gallery, it would make it extremly useful. I am a doctor I often use Adobe reader for studying books many a times it is needed to attach some graphs, pictures etc to the text as stocky notes.

Regards

Dr Babar Rafique

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2018
MeenakshiNegi Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2018
Hi there,Sorry for the delay in response.We do appreciate your suggestion.I would request you to share your suggestion with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.Let us know if you need any help or have any question.Regards,Meenakshi

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We do appreciate your suggestion.

I would request you to share your suggestion with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you need any help or have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more