• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insert Picture Into Form

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Version 18.12.00 iOS mobile app.  I have a form with boxes for insertion of pictures.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on a Windows desktop handles the form this way:  when you click on the blank picture box it opens a window allowing you to browse for a photo file.  Once the desired file is selected it inserts it into that box.  Once the PDF is saved the photo is saved with it.

When I try the same process with the iOS app, nothing happens.  When I tap on the blank picture box it becomes highlighted, but there are no options to do anything with it.  Does anyone know of a way to make this work, or is the iOS app not able to handle that functionality?

Thanks in advance for any help of suggestions.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi iamerm,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to Insert Picture Into a pdf Form in acrobat reader on ios, is that correct?

There is no direct option to attach a picture on a fillable PDF in the mobile application. However, you may try the workaround provided in the 4th reply of the following thread:

How to insert photo in a pdf file in PDF reader app

You may also refer to the following forum thread discussing the similar issue:

Thanks,

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi iamerm,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to Insert Picture Into a pdf Form in acrobat reader on ios, is that correct?

There is no direct option to attach a picture on a fillable PDF in the mobile application. However, you may try the workaround provided in the 4th reply of the following thread:

You may also refer to the following forum thread discussing the similar issue:

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines