• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactivity not working on mobile device

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an interactive PDF using InDesign. But when opened on a mobile device in Acrobat Reader, the buttons simply highlight, but enact none of the actions assigned to them. Mostly moving from to bookmarked pages. I have build the same document for over five years now (it is for an annual event) and it has worked flawlessly until now. I even tested it a couple weeks back and it worked. The person at Adobe phone support said that the reader has been updated in the past few days. So that seems to be the issue. I have used Acrobat pro to create an "extended" PDF, but that did not solve the issue. My case # is ADB3918089F1W8. The manager at Adobe desktop support said that if I used the forum, some one from Adobe would help. I need help, urgently please. This is supposed to drop tomorrow (Oct 4).

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dlgriffin,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Since you have started experiencing this problem immediately after updating Adobe Reader app and prior to that it was working perfectly fine. So we suggest you to install the latest update from "App Store" which was released few days back. And update your Adobe Reader to version 18.10.02 and see if that help you resolving this issue?

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be the same problem described here previous page and next page buttons not working on ipad acrobat where Execute Menu Item actions for Previous and Next Page no longer work. These are included in PDFs generated by InDesign, so Adobe apps are not interoperable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines