• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS Acrobat Scrolling Problem

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I updated ios app I have scrolling problems. First of all scrolling is very slow. Secondly, while I read in landscape mode scrolling freezes suddenly and I can not scroll. Bu after I change orientation to portrait and then again landscape scrolling turns to normal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is a late reply, just curious if you were able to work around the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the Acrobat mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KirmiziBugday,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you were experiencing the issue in scrolling, does that occurs with a particular PDF or with all? It may be a file specific issue.

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version and the OS is up to date.

If you still experiencing any issue, please let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines