Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS: mark a text in a pdf is not possible

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have a problem with a pdf on my tablet. I can mark in it on windows 10 but not on my ipad pro 10.5. Adobe Acrobat on ios tells me the pdf is protect. But marking on windows is possible? The same Problem is on my iphone....  In other pdfs i can mark on iphone an ipad. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ron,

The functionality of a mobile app is very limited than the desktop application. You'll only get the basic features to access in mobile app.

As its a design behavior so there is nothing much that can be done about this.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronr,

As the explained above, it seems that the file that you are referring to is a protected pdf and that you can check under document's properties.

Open pdf>Right Click>Documents Properties> Security

If the file's editing is restricted, then it wont let you to add mark on mobile app. If possible, you can also share the file with us we will check the same and would let you know.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Aknachha,

thanks for your answer.

The pdf is protect. But i do not understand why it is not possible to mark on a mobile device. On Windows it is possible but on a mobile app not. What´s the point?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ron,

The functionality of a mobile app is very limited than the desktop application. You'll only get the basic features to access in mobile app.

As its a design behavior so there is nothing much that can be done about this.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines