• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS markup

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really no expert, but I created a form and can easily fill it out using my acrobat app -- however, I would like the form to easily be filled using the iOS markup tool so people candy it straight from their email.  Is this possible?  Right now filling out the form with iOS markup is cumbersome.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ga,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

How you want that pdf document to be filled or completed that totally depends on your choice. However, as we know that markup tool will only help you adding text (not filling the text in fillable form) to the pdf and Sketch, zoom in, or add your signature to photos or PDFs in the Mail app.

It wont let you to fill the pdf form as you can in Adobe Reader mobile app. You can test the same at your end by emailing a form to urself and try filling it out.

How it actually works, you can check here- Use Markup in Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support 

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ga,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

How you want that pdf document to be filled or completed that totally depends on your choice. However, as we know that markup tool will only help you adding text (not filling the text in fillable form) to the pdf and Sketch, zoom in, or add your signature to photos or PDFs in the Mail app.

It wont let you to fill the pdf form as you can in Adobe Reader mobile app. You can test the same at your end by emailing a form to urself and try filling it out.

How it actually works, you can check here- Use Markup in Mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support 

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines