• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS: "copy selected text into Highlight, Strickthough, and Underline comment pop-ups"?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the iOS version to "copy selected text into Highlight, Strickthough, and Underline comment pop-ups" just as you can set your commenting preferences on the OS version?

It is the only way to get my highlighted text into an exportable format, and I do most of my school readings through Acrobat...

Otherwise, I have to reopen the document on my desktop and rehighlight everything all over again...

[Moved from a forum about an application for creating help documents and into what I hope is a relevant forum - moderator]

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this same issue - Adobe: am I missing something and there's a way to enable it, or a workaround? Or are you going to add this preference to the iOS version? It is indispensable for many users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Avi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are referring to the option where you can select the text and the option to highlight, strikethrough and underline appears, it is possible.

In the PDF, you need to simply tap the text ans the option will appear from which you can select.

If you are experiencing any issue, please share the application and OS version installed on your device.

Let us know if you are referring to something else or if the issue is resolved already.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this same issue — on my Mac, I have an option under Preferences > Commenting to turn on "Copy selected text into Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline and Replace Text comment pop ups." Every time I make a highlight on my computer, the text of what I highlighted is moved directly into the comment.

I can't seem to find that feature available on my app — is this feature something that there is mobile support for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @2647907863h1,

Hope you are doing well. 

The feature you mentioned is available on the desktop version of the application.

We would like to hear more about the feature. Would you mind sharing it with us on the feature request form: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

This ensures your feedback reaches our product team for reviewing to try and implement it in the upcoming updates.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines