• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad Acrobat Reader and Google Drive

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just downloaded acrobat reader on my ipad. When I open reader and try to connect to google drive (locations->more locations), there is no option to connect to google drive. Forum searches basically refer to selecting google drive from "more locations" in the reader app. All I have in Locations is On This Ipad, Document Cloud, DropBox. Selecting More Locations only gives me ICloud Drive. Google drive is up to date. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryanfdez​,

The user interface shown in the screenshots in my previous reply in this thread is part of iOS (not Acrobat).

As the first step, please tap "More Locations" in Acrobat to get to the next iOS "Browse" screen.

More Locations.png

Currently, Acrobat provides integrated cloud storage support for Dropbox only.  It's not possible to add any other cloud storage to the Locations list on the fly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffc72829804​,

You mentioned that the Google Drive app is up to date on your iPad.

In the Acrobat app,

1. Go to Files > Locations > More Locations.
  2. Tap "Browse" in the bottom bar.
  3. Tap "Edit" in the upper-right corner.
    Browse 2.png
  4. Enable Google Drive.
    Google Drive.png

Does Google Drive appear in the Browse screen now?

Please let us know if you have a different problem.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MobileDeveloperCK,

After enabling Google Drive, it still doesn't show up in the sidebar. Only "On this iPad, Document Cloud, Dropbox, and ... More Locations" are displayed. Any way to add Google Drive to the sidebar so we don't have to go through several steps to get there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryanfdez​,

The user interface shown in the screenshots in my previous reply in this thread is part of iOS (not Acrobat).

As the first step, please tap "More Locations" in Acrobat to get to the next iOS "Browse" screen.

More Locations.png

Currently, Acrobat provides integrated cloud storage support for Dropbox only.  It's not possible to add any other cloud storage to the Locations list on the fly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Very inconvenient and frustrating. 

Only supporting Dropbox by default / repeatedly forcing Drive users into extra steps to save a file to Drive is punitive and something one would expect (and gets from Microsoft). These turf wars are silly and only hurt us end users.  Please think about the end user and what is best for us...doing so will always lead to more market share / revenue / profits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do provide access but you have to make us suffer to get there every time. What small minded people there must be there. It is just a menu people. Not a corporate secret. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines