Copy link to clipboard
I have several PDF files stored in Document Cloud and I want to access some of them on Acrobat Reader on several iPads, offline.
So, I locate the files, tap on the little cloud icon, the files download but after a few minutes or if I restart the iPad, the downloads disappear and I have to re-download them.
Some info about my setup:
- CC suite is being used on two Macs.
- The latest Acrobat Reader app has been downloaded on several up to date iPads, under 2-3 Apple IDs, and all are logged in and able to access the Document Cloud files.
- All the iPads have plenty of free storage.
- I have tried to remove Acrobat's access to iCloud drive, to no effect.
- The PDF files are about 10-20MB each
- I am trying to download about 30 of them for offline viewing
P.S. What is the purpose of the "On this iPad" tab, if not displaying the downloaded PDF files?
Is anyone looking into this issue?