iPad Pro App not saving changes to forms

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPad Pro using latest adobe updated app. Several weeks ago I noticed that after I make a duplicate of a form, that I made years ago and have been using with zero issues, Adobe has stopped saving my duplicated form with updated field info. At first when I noticed this I would change the pertinent fields, print, then back out to the files and adobe Showed “saved” but the field changes were not there and my duplicate form was exactly like the original with old info in the fields. So I started making my duplicate as usual and would change the invoice number field only then back out to get the saved notification to be sure it was saving changes. that was hit or miss. Sometimes yes and sometimes no.  Today, I did that very step, verified the duplicated form was saved, which it was, and proceeded to complete the rest of the fields with new info, backed out for the saved file step and absolutely no new info was saved in any of the fields except the invoice number which did update. This happened 3 times in a row with 3 duplicared forms. Insight to what’s happening would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?