Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad upload

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm creating a form through Acrobat Pro DC on my computer and I'm adding an image field.

It works perfectly on my computer :

When I click on the icon, it gives me a popup window to navigate in my computer to select the image.

When I open the form in the iPad Acrobat app, first the icon doesn't show up, and there's no reaction when I tap on the area where the icon is.

How can I make it work on iPad?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KAPARKA,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There are some limitations with the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

The insert image field does not work on the mobile application and there is nothing much that can be done.

However, you may try the workaround shared in this forum thread How to insert a photo into an image field within an acrobat form on an iPad with the similar query.

You may raise a feature request for this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KAPARKA,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There are some limitations with the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

The insert image field does not work on the mobile application and there is nothing much that can be done.

However, you may try the workaround shared in this forum thread How to insert a photo into an image field within an acrobat form on an iPad with the similar query.

You may raise a feature request for this over here Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDF Expert app on iPad makes me use that option directly.

So I did the creation on Acrobat DC on my Mac, and use it on iPad with PDF Expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines