• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone adobe acrobat files lost

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I have not find any of my important PDFs after the latest update , I didn’t understand the update solution in  the other threads , what are the exact steps to find my files again? , I am really frustrated as I can’t get many of the purchased PDFs again!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

What all files you are referring here, Is it Document Cloud files or Local files?

(a) If you cannot find local files in the new Acrobat UI (Files > Locations > On This iPad/iPhone)

Or

(b) lost local files because you have uninstalled Acrobat?

For situation (b) local files are gone permanently. It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kareeme,

To view the local files on the device after the update, refer to the steps mentioned below:

- Launch the Adobe Acrobat Reader application on the device.

- Click on "Files" at the bottom.

- Then at the top left, you will find an option "Locations". Click on that.

- Select "On this iPad" option to open the local files.

Check if you can find the documents there.

Let us know if you still not able to locate the documents.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not yet , how to launch the application? , do you mean to uninstall and reinstall the application again? , please help me      thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn’t work at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

What all files you are referring here, Is it Document Cloud files or Local files?

(a) If you cannot find local files in the new Acrobat UI (Files > Locations > On This iPad/iPhone)

Or

(b) lost local files because you have uninstalled Acrobat?

For situation (b) local files are gone permanently. It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also lost all but a couple of my PDF’s after deleting and reinstalling Adobe reader.

The newer version “locked up” so that is  the reason I deleted and reinstalled. I am on IPhone SE. I have looked in all the locations for the files that have been shared on this Thread. Hope someone can help me find these lost PDF’s Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the same answer. I lost all the files. is it possible to have an answer from adobe???? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines