Highlighted

iPhone app is not good edit doesn’t work

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a basic monopoly on the pdf edit and even after I subscribe i can not access the edit feature on the iPhone app. Says I'm not subscribed, then I click subscribe and it says I'm already subscribed. Then back to square one. What a joke 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPhone app is not good edit doesn’t work

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a basic monopoly on the pdf edit and even after I subscribe i can not access the edit feature on the iPhone app. Says I'm not subscribed, then I click subscribe and it says I'm already subscribed. Then back to square one. What a joke 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elna,

sorry to keep you waiting. I did check your registered email address, but couldn't find any active subscription under your account. That would probably be the reason for not being able to access the premium feature. Please Sign In with the correct email under which you have subscription.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0