Highlighted

Iphone app will not remember last position in document from other devices

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal behavior would be to read document from document cloud in web browser, then re-open in mobile app and continue reading from where you left off, the app will remember the last position from web browser.

This works in android devices, I can read in web and continue reading in mobile, or between devices. But in iphone it will not continue in the last position, it will only continue from where it was left off in the iphone device.

Please help, this used to work in 2018, but since then it hasn't and I've kept checking every update in my iphone.

TOPICS
Android, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Iphone app will not remember last position in document from other devices

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal behavior would be to read document from document cloud in web browser, then re-open in mobile app and continue reading from where you left off, the app will remember the last position from web browser.

This works in android devices, I can read in web and continue reading in mobile, or between devices. But in iphone it will not continue in the last position, it will only continue from where it was left off in the iphone device.

Please help, this used to work in 2018, but since then it hasn't and I've kept checking every update in my iphone.

TOPICS
Android, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?