• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to add a notification that pops up when a digital signature has been applied saying "your digital signature has succesfully been applied."

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add a notification that pops up when a digital signature has been applied saying "your digital signature has succesfully been applied."

I am using a PDF program on IPad Pro and it uses electronic signatures like look like handwritten signatures to verify documents. I had already set the rules on ADOBE ACROBAT DC PRO to make all fields read to lock the document to prevent further edits. However, in the JavaScript section i Can add codes to make certain things happen. If possible, I'd like to add a pop up saying "your digital signature has been successfully been applied."

Also, if i can add a digital stamp saying the users name and time/date to be placed in the signature box as well That would be nice.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Acrobat Reader mobile apps for iOS and Android do not support digital signatures or stamps.

In addition, Acrobat Reader mobile apps provide limited JavaScript support.

JavaScript for Acrobat Reader Mobile API Reference (iOS)

Thus, it is not possible to add a notification with an alert or lock down a PDF document, when a digital signature has been applied.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Acrobat Reader mobile apps for iOS and Android do not support digital signatures or stamps.

In addition, Acrobat Reader mobile apps provide limited JavaScript support.

JavaScript for Acrobat Reader Mobile API Reference (iOS)

Thus, it is not possible to add a notification with an alert or lock down a PDF document, when a digital signature has been applied.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines