Highlighted

Is there a highlight tool in the new Acrobat Reader for iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that others have asked this question and the answer has supposedly been given.  Following those instructions I have not figured out how to highlight anything.  Even Adobe's mp4 on the subject didn't provide any information.  To me, the new AAR is a significant downgrade in functionality; I wish I could have the old one back.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a highlight tool in the new Acrobat Reader for iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that others have asked this question and the answer has supposedly been given.  Following those instructions I have not figured out how to highlight anything.  Even Adobe's mp4 on the subject didn't provide any information.  To me, the new AAR is a significant downgrade in functionality; I wish I could have the old one back.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wally,

I'm sorry the other highlight answers were not helpful to you.

There is a new way to access highlighting in the new Acrobat.

1. Open your document and click the blue button in the lower right corner
  2. Select “Comment”
  3. Click on the highlight icon in the toolbar on the top

Let us know if this doesn’t work for you, or if I’ve misinterpreted your question. Thanks for your patience,

Jeffrey

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 1
WallyD3 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I finally figured it out. Neither the approach nor the icon are intuitive. The old icon looked like a highlighter; the current one looks like a pen.

Wally Davis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2018 1