• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to bulk change hidden text font of PDF?

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF file is not displaying on iOS properly and I suspect unsupported font is causing the problem.

Is there a way to bulk change the font of hidden text of a scanned document that's been OCRed?

Note that I'm NOT asking how to edit the visible, scanned text. I want to change hidden text's font so that it doesn't contain weird font anymore.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use Acrobat Reader on iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It opens. iOS's default PDF viewer seems to have trouble opening up the PDF file properly but Adobe Acrobat on iOS and some other apps like Polaris Office can still open it.

But the problem is that the majority of iOS pdf notetaking apps just use the default Apple PDF renderer so this problem is prevalent on iOS apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then contact the support of Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not helpful at all. I asked how I can bulk change hidden texts in PDF which is not about Apple but about Adobe Acrobat functionality.

I would love it if Apple patches it but they don't and that's why I'm looking for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines