• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to search content of PDFs within Acrobat Reader for iOs?

Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my Dropbox account connected to Acrobat for iOs. I have a series of folders within Dropbox. I would like to be able to search within the contents of the PDF in the folders. Is that possible with Reader for iOs?

IMG_8807.PNGIMG_8808.PNG

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly,

If we understand your query correctly, you are willing to search the pdf content within the folder itself?

You can search the pdf content using the Adobe Reader mobile application, but for that you need to open the pdf file first and then put the keyword in the search to find.

However, the functionality you are looking for or mentioned above is currently unavailable in the mobile app.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly,

If we understand your query correctly, you are willing to search the pdf content within the folder itself?

You can search the pdf content using the Adobe Reader mobile application, but for that you need to open the pdf file first and then put the keyword in the search to find.

However, the functionality you are looking for or mentioned above is currently unavailable in the mobile app.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form 

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines