• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this legitimate +1 (833) 324-0176 indicating by message security settings have been change

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recieved text that security settings have been changed sent from +1 (833) 324-0176

Is this legitimate yes or no

TOPICS
Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO I DIDNOT CHANGE ANYTHINK MAYNE HAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO ITS NOT ME 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also received the same text. It appears someone is pretending to be Adobe but I am unsure why as they dont ask for personal info and there is no link included in the the text like many other scams. I am going to ignore it and hope Adobe looks into this as I received it from the same phone number you listed as well 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the number 833-324-0176 an Adobe phone number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a Adobe phone number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a similar message from this number, although I made no changes to my account. Also, I did not have a phone number stored in my Adobe account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, received a text today. I checked all of my Adobe accounts and none were changed. Scratching my head. I guess it's a scam but to what point? It doesn't seem to do anything as there's no link for phish/scam/virus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are trying to get you to ring them. From https://www.telguarder.com/us/number/8333240176

"They say they are Adobe and their is an issue with my bill. I don't have an account with Adobe."

Has SCAM written all over it.

If you send out millions of texts some of them will hit real Adobe customers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha! The last reply posted over there is mine (8/12/2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines