• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with app update

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app auto-updated this morning and now I'm having a ton of issues with comments. Earlier I couldn't edit or delete comments, and then that menu came back. Now I can't move comments or adjust the size of text boxes because they jump to the right side of the page as soon as I touch them. In addition, the comments sidebar keeps jumping open every time I select a comment which is extremely distracting and annoying. How do I fix these issues?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Midelaye,

Please confirm the version of Adobe Reader and is it a desktop/laptop or a mobile application you are referring to?

Also, send us the filled on file and printed file on email address which I have shared via private message.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the mobile (Lenovo tablet, downloaded from "Google Play" store) version.

I don't know how to check the version (I assume it's the newest - 16.4?), and I've checked my private message and email associated with my account and can't figure out what file(s) you're talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check the private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines