• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Comments List on adobe reader 18.4 and higher in Android devices

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comment pop up opens up whenever I click on edit text box and will not allow to enter the text. his is happening on my android device with adobe 18.4.1.208250,19.0.0.8512 and 19.2.xxx version, This is very irritating when one wants to enter a text {Comment App(pan) remains opened}.If I click on delete button on the comment popup window it will delete the border lines of the text boxes and then allow to enter text in text boxes. which is resulting a border less text boxes on the pdf which looks bad. Is there a option to disable this Comment List? Is there any solution to fix this issue?

Adobe Acrobat1.jpg

Adobe Acrobat_2.jpg

Adobe Acrobat_4.jpg

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The rectangle was drawn as a comment, which is why the comment pops up when it is clicked and the rectangle disappears when the comment is deleted. This is not a best practice!

There are two solutions. Both involve the paid version of Acrobat on a computer.

1. Draw the rectangle in the source document. If the source document was Word, for example, draw the rectangle there and use the Replace Page command to replace the page in Acrobat and keep the form fields.

2. Open the Prepare Form toolbar in Acrobat. Select the field > right click and choose Properties > create a border for the field.

The plans are here. You can get a monthly plan, which can be cancelled. Make sure you do not get an annual plan, paid monthly, if you only need a month. You might be able to get a 7-day free trial if you have not done that before. Be sure to cancel.

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

And ask again if you need more details on either solution.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please help me

Comment pop up opens up whenever I click on edit text box and will not allow to enter the text.

this is happening on my android device with adobe 18.4.1.208250,   19.0.0.8512 and 19.2.xxx version,

This is very irritating when one wants to enter a text {Comment App(pan) remains opened}.

If I click on delete button on the comment popup window it will delete the border lines of the text boxes and then allow to enter text in text boxes. which is resulting a border less text boxes on the pdf, which looks bad.

Is there a option to disable this Comment List?

Is there any solution to fix this issue?

Adobe+Acrobat1.jpgAdobe+Acrobat_2.jpgAdobe+Acrobat_4.png

for more snap click here - Issues with Comments List on adobe reader 18.4 and higher in Android devices

Android Version :- 9.0

OS Name:- Pie

Adobe Reader Version :-  18.4.1.208250,   19.0.0.8512 and 19.2

thanks

Regards

Shivaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines