Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript checkbox not working on iPad

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an awesome PDF Form that works perfectly on my PC. However many of the javascripts I'm using to make it so when you check a box another checks/unchecks are not working on iPad. Here are 2 samples. Anyone know how to get this working?

Example 1

if (event.target.value!="Off") this.getField("15moLoyalty").checkThisBox(0, true);

Example 2

if (event.target.value!="Off") this.getField("15moLoyalty").checkThisBox(0, false);

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With iOS you'd have to use a PDF viewer that has sufficient support for scripting. Acrobat Reader does not, but Readdle's PDF Expert does.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With iOS you'd have to use a PDF viewer that has sufficient support for scripting. Acrobat Reader does not, but Readdle's PDF Expert does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate way of doing this that will work with Adobe Reader on the iPad? Readdle's PDF Expert is not an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines