Highlighted

Latest update for IOS removed useful IOS interactions

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update the create link option when share a PDF no longer triggers the iPhone share app selection pop up window meaning I can no longer copy the created link in to an email this is a huge issue as I often need to attach photos and the pdf to and email. Further the link is not displayed in reader so I cannot copy paste it. If anyone has a work around for iOS that would great. 

TOPICS
Edit and export, General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest update for IOS removed useful IOS interactions

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update the create link option when share a PDF no longer triggers the iPhone share app selection pop up window meaning I can no longer copy the created link in to an email this is a huge issue as I often need to attach photos and the pdf to and email. Further the link is not displayed in reader so I cannot copy paste it. If anyone has a work around for iOS that would great. 

TOPICS
Edit and export, General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2020 1

Have something to add?