• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest ver. of Reader for android sucks

Participant ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the latest reader update for my Android tablet, ver. 18.3.1.208603. For those of us who mainly want to read PDFs this new version sucks. Now when I open a document a blue circle with a pencil pops up and persistently keeps reappearing. I want it to be there as much as I want a squished bug -- or maybe a closer anology is a piece of crap -- on my screen.

Adobe doesn't get this apparently, but instead wants to force it's 'oh' aren't we wowing you' features on us. The previous version did pretty much what this one does, and had all the tools i need -- highlighting, copy/paste, notes -- without being so obnoxious.

So, first, I hope someone from Adobe is reading this and paying attention. The fix is simple: give an option to hide the blue dot, or simply make its features - comment & fill & sign -- part of the top menu. (Though after this, in truth, I'm inclined to never do another update from adobe again.)

And second, it's there any way to reload an earlier version onto my tablet?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davidk,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The option to reload an earlier version on the mobile device is not possible.

We do appreciate your feedback on the recent update.

Please share your suggestion/ feedback for the application with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you experience any issue or need any help with the application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davidk,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The option to reload an earlier version on the mobile device is not possible.

We do appreciate your feedback on the recent update.

Please share your suggestion/ feedback for the application with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you experience any issue or need any help with the application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines