• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line going through text

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A white line just appeared in one line of text. If you look at the attached graphic you will see this on the text inside the green box. I went back and looked at the original document and there isn't a line. I'm not sure why this showed up. Any ideas would be appreciated.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you mind sharing that particular page? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean posting the whole page? I can't because it would be copyright infringement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, let me rephrase my original question.

Is this happening with every PDF file that you work with or just the one?

If it is happening with just that file, is it possible to create a dummy file from that document?

What I'm trying to figure out is if it has to do with the source program that was used to create the PDF, for example.

In my case, when I troubleshoot documents like in your case, I save a copy and insert a a few blank pages to reproduce the issue but delete the rest of the of the document and just leave the  added pages to recreate the error. I also delete all metadata info or other sensitive info if it will be shared with another user over cloud storage or email.

Additionally, you can also share what you can with an Adobe representative via private message instead of posting here in a public user forum... Even better, call Help Desk  support and allow them to troubleshoot and assist you remotely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. When I went on Adobe's website this forum was where it sent me. I did not see any selection for sending a private message. Anyway when I bring in a clean copy of the PDF or any other PDF I get the same error. I will try to find other contact information for Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The quickest way is here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

You log in with the virtual assistant and it will get you to a rep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As for the private messaging, when you see an Adobe representative join this conversation you can click on the email icon provided in this message board interface to send a private message.

You will be able to identify an Adobe Representative by the Adobe badge next to their name. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines