• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[LOCKED] Can’t open the adobe acrobat reader app on iPad. Keeps saying ‘this app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from App Store.’ But I already have the app. Please help.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t open the adobe acrobat reader app on iPad. Keeps saying ‘this app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from App Store.’ But I already have the app. Please help. I don’t know if I delete the app and reinstall it if I will lose the pdf files I have on it already.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi silverarrow777,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting above mentioned error when launching acroba reader on the deice, is that correct?

Could you check  Family Sharing settings using the steps given below:

Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Family.

Tap your name.

Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.

Go back to Family Sharing and make sure that Purchase Sharing and/or Apple Music is on.

Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share My Purchases is turned on.

If issue still persists, try contacting apple and see what they have to suggest.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines