Highlighted

[Locked] PDF Template not working in IPad

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having created a template on my laptop for a fillable form, saving it accordingly (Save As Other>Reader Extended PDF>Enable More Tools) then when I open that template in Reader if i fill one of the fields out then try to come out of the form it asks me to Save As and opens a window accordingly to offer me where to save it.  Once done I can open the template again and do the same...

This is fine but when i open the template on my iPad in Reader it keeps saving the template and not offering me to Save As - which is frustrating as i want to keep the template and save it just like on my laptop...

how do i force this to do it?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

[Locked] PDF Template not working in IPad

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having created a template on my laptop for a fillable form, saving it accordingly (Save As Other>Reader Extended PDF>Enable More Tools) then when I open that template in Reader if i fill one of the fields out then try to come out of the form it asks me to Save As and opens a window accordingly to offer me where to save it.  Once done I can open the template again and do the same...

This is fine but when i open the template on my iPad in Reader it keeps saving the template and not offering me to Save As - which is frustrating as i want to keep the template and save it just like on my laptop...

how do i force this to do it?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate post by the same user.