• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login fill & sign

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i use ios on ipad and i can singn into adobe reader with google linked account, in adobe fill & sing there in no option to sign with google account, so, there in no option on ipad connet this two apps and take documents from one to fill and sign in another.

TOPICS
iOS , Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you referring to accessing  Google Drive and trying to open a PDF document directly in Adobe Reader mobile app?

If that is the case it is not possible.  Google Drive supports their own PDF viewer and will open up the requested PDF file directly in a chrome based web browser.  You will have to manually choose to download the PDF and then open it up with Adobe Reader mobile app.

However, if you have the PDF in the Document Cloud instead,  and access the PDF from a web browser, it will open in its own native app with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correction, 

I forgot to ask you if you've updated to the latest version of your Reader mobile app.

I was just performed an update in my Android app and the issue that you're referring to is addressed with the latest update. At least for annotating, markup and saving changes to Google Drive.

Go to the appstore and see if you're able to verify that the issue is resolved by updating to the latest version.  For iOS you should be updated to 19.12.00. For Android it should be 20.0.0.11131

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines