Exit

Looking for Android Acrobat DC SDK

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did not find any suitable answer.

I am looking for an Acrobat DC SDK to integrate into our own mobile app to view 3D PDF files within our app.

How is it the product called, where can I find information (functionality), how does the licensing work?

Thanks in advance,

Karsten

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karstenk,

We apologize for so long delay in response to your query.

Acrobat DC SDK is only available for the desktop (Mac/Windows) machines. Acrobat DC SDK Documentation. The reason why you haven't been able to find any appropriate answer related to the Acrobat DC SDK as this hasn't been available yet.

So far its not available, if there would be any plan or schedule will be shared by the engineering team regarding the same then we will update you.

For time being use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karstenk,

We apologize for so long delay in response to your query.

Acrobat DC SDK is only available for the desktop (Mac/Windows) machines. Acrobat DC SDK Documentation. The reason why you haven't been able to find any appropriate answer related to the Acrobat DC SDK as this hasn't been available yet.

So far its not available, if there would be any plan or schedule will be shared by the engineering team regarding the same then we will update you.

For time being use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I  want  to  use  the  SDK  to: 
1.  Convert  pdf  forms  to  "Fillable" pdf  forms  that  can  be  viewed  on  the  browser(and  be  "fillable" on  the  browser).

2.  Be  able  to  view  the  view  the  "Filled"  form("filled  and  "submitted"  to  my  web-site)  in  raw  tex(or  better  "json" format)..

3.  Be  able  to  look  at  the  userid  viewing  the  Form  on  the browser  and  be  able  to  redact(*hide)  or  unhide  certain  fileds  on  the  form..

4.  Be  able  to  display  anootations  based on  which  user  id  is  viewing  the  "filled" and  submitted  form..

Can  you please  let  me  know  on  above  4 points...?

Also  is  there  a  Java  version  of  the  SDK(or maybe  even  a Python  version)...?  I  see  that  there's  a C  version..

Thankks,

-Pradeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Android Reader doesn't do (1) at all, so no amount of SDK would help. There is an API to create form fields on Mac/Windows if you know the exact locations in advance.

(2) you mean export the field contents? Possible in Mac/Windows.

(3) in the Windows and Mac version the user identity is not available for privacy reasons, except by installing system scripts. Surely not on Android at all. Hence (4) not relevant.

Java, no. There are OLE and plug-in interfaces. Not for server use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines