• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all files after logging in

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had list of documents tan do not display after I logged in to Adobe after long time

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renukaa48475383,

That depends on where exactly you have saved those documents? Was it saved on Document Cloud?

You may confirm couple of things to understand the issue in better manner.

I assume you are referring to the Acrobat Reader DC mobile application?

Also, If you are "Signing In" in the application using the same email address that you have used before, then only you can access the files saved on "Document Cloud". Are you using the correct email address?

If you did uninstall the application and installed again then data saved in "Local" will be gone.

Please check back and share the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using the correct email that is my yahoo account unless there is any adobe user I'd. I did not uninstall.

It is on my iPad where I had a list of documents. I never logged into adobe to read but first time and all documents are disappeared.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case it would be difficult to say where all the documents disappeared sudden.

Documents doesn't delete automatically itself until you don't delete the app or files manually.

Try rebooting the device once and see if that works.

Also, you may check the online storage of Document Cloud once to see if any backup is there or not.

(Sign In using the same Adobe ID)

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder/c53fbc85-3f0f-4393-86ee-43fb1ae6bacc 

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines