Highlighted

Lost all my files stored at local after re-installation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad

My Adobe reader on iOS recently got updated to version 18.09.13 and became unresponsive at home even after trying several times so I uninstalled and reinstalled without any choice left but now I lost all my files stored at local. Is there any way to get them back ? it's very important please answer the query as soon as possible.

Hi Rajashekarg,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you had uninstalled and re-installed the application.

On iOS, if you uninstall the application without creating any backup of the files saved in it, they will be deleted permanently.

There is no way in the application to restore them if there is no backup of the files available.

It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup.

Please refer this link Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support.

See if it can help.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost all my files stored at local after re-installation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad

My Adobe reader on iOS recently got updated to version 18.09.13 and became unresponsive at home even after trying several times so I uninstalled and reinstalled without any choice left but now I lost all my files stored at local. Is there any way to get them back ? it's very important please answer the query as soon as possible.

Hi Rajashekarg,

As you have mentioned above, you had uninstalled and re-installed the application.

On iOS, if you uninstall the application without creating any backup of the files saved in it, they will be deleted permanently.

There is no way in the application to restore them if there is no backup of the files available.

Please refer this link Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support.

See if it can help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashekarg,

See if it can help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2018 0