Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost all my PDF after update on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

After this last update I lost all my sereral years work PDF documents in my IPad and I checked in iCloud there not there since I didn’t that I had to save there, I thought there were safe in acrobate : please I need to know, how to get back the previous version so that to save them

All my thanks

Ce message a été modifié par : Sébastien Périer Removed contact email as answers should be posted here. Changed title to make it shorter

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leilas,

Sorry for the delay in response.

What all files you are referring here? Is it Document Cloud files or Local files?

Please let us know:

(a) If you cannot find local files in the new Acrobat UI (Files > Locations > On This iPad/iPhone)

Or

(b) lost local files because you have uninstalled Acrobat?

For situation (b) local files are gone permanently. It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may see Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing gets deleted with updates.  only the program itself is changed.

[moved from Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat to Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If nothing gets deleted with updates, why most of my pdf documents aren’t in it

is it possible to get back to the previous version so that to find them?

all my thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you delete the app and download the latest app?

Why don't you backup your iPad if it has important data !!! ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todavía no me has abrirso ningun documento

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leilas,

Sorry for the delay in response.

What all files you are referring here? Is it Document Cloud files or Local files?

Please let us know:

(a) If you cannot find local files in the new Acrobat UI (Files > Locations > On This iPad/iPhone)

Or

(b) lost local files because you have uninstalled Acrobat?

For situation (b) local files are gone permanently. It may be possible to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup. You may see Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi

I have the same problem though I hadnt realised it was with an ipad software update. Has there been an App update at all?

I had all my customer record files filed in document cloud so they shoukd still be there somehwere it's just that I can no longer find them. When I open the app there is nothing there. Can you help me find them and get access to them again please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say youve posted a reply but I cannot locate the reply - can you help please 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines